We provide our Clients with effective cost control procedures. Our approach is to ensure that all participants in a project are involved in cost control, including the Clients.
For Who & Where
An essential element of successful cost control is the strict administration of change control procedures throughout all stages of the project from initial budgets, during the design stage and throughout construction.
Latest Case Study
Great Portland Street,
AG’s Quantity Surveying services include: –
- Identifying the risks to the project and assorted costs.
- The preparation of a robust budget at the outset.
- The agreement of cost control procedures.
- The agreement of limits of authority.
- The preparation of a pre-tender estimate.
- The preparation of monthly cost reports throughout the contract period (with emphasis on the Forward Look).
- The agreement to change proposals before the works are implemented.
- Monitoring the trends of change.
- Monitoring the expenditure of the contingency sum.
For further information, talk to our Chartered Quantity Surveyors here at AG.
“My role is to manage the costs relating to building projects. From early design costs to final figures, Quantity Surveyors seek to minimise the costs of the project and enhance value for money.”
Service Key Contact
What our clients say…
“MAG Property have been engaged with AG for the past twelve months as a delivery partner for discharging our capital works and also providing general building surveying advice across our significant property portfolio. They have provided a full turn key support on numerous projects from initial briefing and scoping, tender preparation and evaluation, CDM support and finally delivery. They have a great balance of skills and expertise. We find they always have a friendly “can do attitude” and the overall support has been first class this also coupled with a common sense approach to fee structure and value for money. I wouldn’t have any hesitation in recommending them to others.’”