Once we have a detailed understanding of the Clients requirements, we can advise upon which key elements of the service are required.
Appointing AG as Employer’s Agent would normally result in us undertaking the following role:
- Analyse the Client’s brief and prepare a) an estimate of the construction cost & b) a draft project programme.
- Appraise the site and if required arrange for a survey of the site and any investigations.
- In conjunction with the Client, Architect, Consulting Engineer and any other Consultants involved develop a scheme for outline proposals.
- Formulate the brief to the Contractors in the form of the employer’s requirements together with the associated tender documentation.
- Advise on warranties, bonds, consents and licenses.
- Negotiate tender from the Contractor to achieve a tender offer within the pre-determined construction cost estimates.
- Sanction the Contractor’s detailed design.
- Prepare the contract documents.
- Chair and minute monthly site meetings.
- Sanction the Contractor’s detailed design throughout the contract.
- Provide full quality control inspection services throughout the contract.
- Provide a full cost control administration service throughout the contract.
- Carry out full quality inspection on completion of the works and issue appropriate certification under the contract.
- Arrange commissioning and any maintenance contracts for M&E installations.
Our extensive knowledge and experience has led us to deliver a wide range of successful projects.