Technical Due Diligence combines research, analysis and information about the physical characteristics of a property.
For Who & Where
The process generally includes;
- Considering the suitability of the building for the Client’s occupational requirements in terms of design, layout, flexibility and facilities.
- Assessing the building’s structure and fabric and advising of the quality of design, construction, workmanship and materials.
- Providing advice to Solicitors on technical matters arising from the legal acquisition documentation.
- When dealing with contemporary buildings, assisting in the procurement of suitable warranties from the Consultants and Contractors responsible for the design and construction of the development and full as-built drawings and specifications together with operating and maintenance manuals.
- Advising on the requirement for specialist advice from other Consultants and providing an overview and interpretation of the advice.
We pride ourselves on providing clear and factual advice of the highest quality.
“My role is to assess the building you are considering in terms of condition and its suitability to meet your business needs.”
Service Key Contact
What our clients say…
“As ever Jonathan and the team acted professionally in dealing with our latest project. I would have no hesitation in recommending Anderton Gables as the service they offer is second to none”