The process generally includes;
- Considering the suitability of the building for the Client’s occupational requirements in terms of design, layout, flexibility and facilities.
- Assessing the building’s structure and fabric and advising of the quality of design, construction, workmanship and materials.
- Providing advice to Solicitors on technical matters arising from the legal acquisition documentation.
- When dealing with contemporary buildings, assisting in the procurement of suitable warranties from the Consultants and Contractors responsible for the design and construction of the development and full as-built drawings and specifications together with operating and maintenance manuals.
- Advising on the requirement for specialist advice from other Consultants and providing an overview and interpretation of the advice.
We pride ourselves on providing clear and factual advice of the highest quality.