Anderton Gables provide project management services designed to minimise risk, maximise value, guarantee quality and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
We are able to offer a full project management service or provide a more bespoke service designed specifically to meet the needs of the individual client.
Just as no two buildings are the same, we believe in delivering bespoke solutions for our clients. As building surveyors, our key competitive advantage lies in the fact that we can deliver projects from start to finish.
Our project management services typically include:-
– initial feasibility studies
– project planning and scheduling
– preparation and administration of contracts
– assessment and selection of contractors
– preparation of schedules of works
– management of the procurement & tendering process
– valuations for interim payments
– regular onsite inspections
– regular financial audits to ensure budgetary control
– management of contract variations and legal issues which may arise
– snagging assessments
– preparation of the final account and final project inspection prior to handover
Anderton Gables are committed to keeping our clients in the picture at all times and has invested in specialist software, which will automatically generate monthly project reports, keeping the client up to date at all times.