Anderton Gables can assist with the following:
- Assist the client in identifying, obtaining and collating the pre-construction information
- Provide pre-construction information to designers, the principal contractor and contractors
- Ensure that designers comply with their duties and co-operate with each other
- Liaise with the principal contractor for the duration of the appointment
- Prepare the health and safety file
Anderton Gables utilises experience in surveying, project management and architectural design to provide a thorough understanding of the design processes, construction methods and relevant legislation. This knowledge is essential for effective CDM Advice.
Anderton Gables are currently acting as CDM Advisor/Principal Designer on a wide range of projects including new industrial units, residential developments, offices, shops, and demolition projects.
Anderton Gables are proud to be included on the Association for Project Safety’s CDM Register and The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS).