All dilapidations instructions at AG are handled by a senior member of our Commercial Building Surveying team.
We understand the challenges faced by occupiers in fulfilling their Leasehold obligations whilst focusing on their core business whether that is in retail, office, industrial, or other such commercial property type. We also empathise with the frustration and possible impact of a potentially large unforeseen cost arising at the end of a Lease.
Our aim is to work closely with our clients to guide them through the process, either from the beginning or at any stage during the Lease should our services become of value.
Our dilapidations services for Tenants include;
- Schedules of Condition and Pre-Lease Assessments prior to entering into a Lease so that you are fully aware of your liabilities
- Negotiating amendments to Lease terms to mitigate future liabilities at Lease commencement
- Assessment of Dilapidations liability
- Interim and terminal dilapidations defence
- Negotiation of financial settlement or scope of works at lease end
- Strategic advice and implementation
- Break clause advice and guidance on compliance works
- Portfolio dilapidations provision management
- Tactical defence strategies such as the implementation of Section 18(1) advice
We have a proven track record acting for Tenants and some of our current clients include the following;
- Travis Perkins
- Bet Fred