All dilapidations instructions at AG are handled by a senior member of our Commercial Building Surveying team.
We understand the problems faced by Landlords such as Tenants vacating premises in a state of disrepair at Lease expiry, leaving the Landlord with an unlettable asset and a potentially protracted negotiation situation before dilapidations monies are recovered from the former Tenant.
Our aim is to work closely with our clients to guide them through the process, either from the beginning or at any stage during the Lease should our services become of value.
Our dilapidations services for Landlords include;
- Approval of Schedules of Condition at Lease Commencement
- Assessment of dilapidations liability
- Preparation of interim and terminal schedules of dilapidations
- Overseeing and approving Tenants works
- Break clause advice
- Strategic advice and implementation
- Dilapidations accrual advice, for single sites or property portfolios.
We have a proven track record acting for Landlords and some of our current clients include the following;
- Network Space
- Northern Trust