AG are pleased to announce the successful completion of the CAT A Strip Out and Formation of Serviced Offices to a 10 storey office building in Coventry.
Following the purchase of the building by our client, AG were appointed to undertake role of Project Manager, Contract Administrator and Principal Designer on this scheme. The works on this scheme, which consisted of 3 floors out of 10 being stripped out and refurbishment over a 5 month period (January 2017 to May 2017) comprised of the following:-
- New ceiling and lighting to ground floor reception,
- Formation of Serviced Offices to 4th Floor,
- New Welfare / Kitchen / Break Out areas to 4th, 8th and 9th floors,
- CAT A Strip Out and Refurbishment of 8th and 9th Floors,
- Refurbishment of Lift Lobbies and Access Corridors,
- Refurbishment of Accessible WC, Female and Male Washrooms to 4th, 8th and 9th Floors,
- Formation of a Shower Room to the 8th Floor,
- Working in conjunction with M&E Consultants. Providing new lighting, heating/cooling, data, BMS System etc.
The Team at AG have worked with this client for a number of years and look forward to working with them on various schemes in the future.